Our Focus Value for this half term is 'Kindness'
We have begun the half term looking at Epiphany and the importance of the gifts brought by the wise men. Over the coming weeks we will explore the Christian value of kindness - a great value to focus on as we think of how we can be a better person by making new years resolutions.
The overview is as follows:
- W/B 8th January - Epiphany
- W/B 15th January - Kindness to our friends
- W/B 22nd January - Kindness to God's world
- W/B 29th January - Kindness to enemies
- W/B 5th February - Kindness to families
We will explore the value through a mixture of whole school and individual class worships.