In our most recent OFSTED Inspection (February 2017) it was noted that there “……is an unshakeable focus on the school’s ethos and values. The school’s five core values of ‘love, kindness, self-control, patience and joy’ are lived out by staff." Furthermore, there is “a culture where everyone is valued." Inspectors also recognised that “care and guidance are a strength of the school” and that “pupils are unfailingly polite and courteous. Their respect for others is noteable."
In our most recent SIAMs Inspection (June 2017) it was noted that "exceptional collective worship enriches the daily experience of the whole school community and nourishes
individuals to grow in their understanding of God, the church and each other."
Thank you for looking at our website and please do not hesitate to contact me or another member of staff if you require further information. Visits to school to find out more about us are warmly welcomed.
Mrs Vicky Axon, Headteacher.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Half Term Holiday26Oct2020
- Half Term Holiday27Oct2020
- Half Term Holiday28Oct2020
- Click for more important information and safety documents.
- Please click here for more information.
- More information on the FSM voucher system we are using from Monday.
- Click here for further information.
- Return to School Guidance