In our most recent OFSTED Inspection (February 2017) it was noted that there “……is an unshakeable focus on the school’s ethos and values. The school’s five core values of ‘love, kindness, self-control, patience and joy’ are lived out by staff." Furthermore, there is “a culture where everyone is valued." Inspectors also recognised that “care and guidance are a strength of the school” and that “pupils are unfailingly polite and courteous. Their respect for others is noteable."
Thank you for looking at our website and please do not hesitate to contact me or another member of staff if you require further information. Visits to school to find out more about us are warmly welcomed.
Mrs Vicky Axon, Headteacher.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Summer Break17Aug2020
- Summer Break18Aug2020
- Summer Break19Aug2020
- Click for more important information and safety documents.
- Please click here for more information.
- More information on the FSM voucher system we are using from Monday.
- Click here for further information.
- Return to School Guidance