In our most recent OFSTED Inspection (February 2017) it was noted that there “……is an unshakeable focus on the school’s ethos and values. The school’s five core values of ‘love, kindness, self-control, patience and joy’ are lived out by staff." Furthermore, there is “a culture where everyone is valued." Inspectors also recognised that “care and guidance are a strength of the school” and that “pupils are unfailingly polite and courteous. Their respect for others is noteable."
In our most recent SIAMs Inspection (June 2017) it was noted that "exceptional collective worship enriches the daily experience of the whole school community and nourishes
individuals to grow in their understanding of God, the church and each other."
Thank you for looking at our website and please do not hesitate to contact me or another member of staff if you require further information. Visits to school to find out more about us are warmly welcomed.
Mrs Vicky Axon, Headteacher.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Half Term Holiday15Feb2021
- Half Term Holiday16Feb2021
- Half Term Holiday17Feb2021
- Please read this important information regarding Key Workers and sending your children into school.
- Here you will find all the information for moving to remote learning.
- Please click here for an update regarding all the speculation about primary schools re-opening after the Christmas break.
- Click for more important information and safety documents.
- Please click here for more information.